I had some fun yesterday making one of the two layouts from the CTMH Elemental Workshop on the Go. I have been wanting to put it together for awhile. With the elevated Seattle temperatures it was a perfect day to get to work and then watch the first three episodes of the new season of Downton Abbey.
I really enjoyed making this layout. And the pictures of George are my two favorites. I will go back in and add some writing a little later. I want to complete the second layout this week and make some cards from the scraps. Also looking through the new catalog to pick my next adventure. I really love this Halloween Workshop.
And this Clementine Project
So many wonderful options.



2 comments:
Yay! You posted. :) Very nice layout of the new cards! Can't wait to see more!
Very nice! I especially love the butterflies.
Post a Comment