Tuesday, February 2, 2010
February 2,2010
Rewind and start over since last year I was so successful at keeping up with this blog (so not).
I think 2010 is going to be a better year than 2009. To borrow from Emerson “Goodbye 2009. Thou art not my friend and I am not thine.” In December I started thinking about what I wanted for the new year, my goals, my intentions. I used my calligraphy pen to write the list into a nice new moleskine notebook. I bought a lovely pea green cloth journal that reminds me of Franny and Zoey and started writing again. Which I haven’t done since I destroyed all of my work late last July. Consistently is always difficult with me, I am very sporadic and often work in spurts. February is here and I am reminded of wanting to document my thoughts and projects and hoping that I can use this as a means to accomplish that goal. I don’t really know how to bring all the pieces together but somehow I am feeling ok with that. So here the dialog begins.
“We have stories to tell, stories that provide wisdom about the journey of life. What more have we to give one another than our ‘ truth’ about our human adventure as honestly and openly as we know how.” Rabbi Saul Rubin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment